Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
Every year, December 1 marks the global observance of World AIDS Day. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme is Ending the HIV Epidemic: Community by Community. The Florida Department of Health is calling on Floridians in all communities to unite in support of those living with HIV and to remember those who we’ve lost. We hope that you’ll join us in our efforts to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS on this World AIDS Day and every day.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
No events at this time
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals