Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
No events at this time
- Florida Letter to FDA Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab