Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
Healthier You is a one-stop shop for Floridians to access resources to promote a healthy lifestyle. From staying active to learning new recipes and boosting your nutritional intake, the Florida Department of Health works to educate Floridians on ways to improve habits and overall health.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
No events at this time
- The Florida Department of Health Launches Program to Provide Medical Educational Loan Debt Relief to Health Care Providers
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners
- Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network