Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- 20210429-Public-Health-Advisory-filed-4.29.21 Video Accompaniment
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida Video Accompaniment
- Healthy You Healthy Baby Video Accompaniment
- Newborn Screening Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment