Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- It Summertime, Florida! Keep It Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring Video Accompaniment
- It Summertime, Florida - Keep It Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring Video Accompaniment
- Washing Your Hands Saves Lives Video Accompaniment
- Nurses Week - Recognizing Nurses as Crucial to Health Care Video Accompaniment
- National BBQ Month — Grill Masters Follow These Tips for Outdoor BBQs Video Accompaniment