Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak Video Accompaniment
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July Video Accompaniment
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response Video Accompaniment
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season Video Accompaniment