Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County Video Accompaniment
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants Video Accompaniment
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal Video Accompaniment
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program Video Accompaniment