Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Hepatitis A Video Accompaniment
- National Radon Action Month Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health Video Accompaniment
- 011320-department-of-health-awards-45-million-in-grants-to-florida-research-institutions-working-to-end-alzheimers-disease Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments Video Accompaniment