Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Swim It, Shore It or Dodge It Video Accompaniment
- Rabies Prevention Video Accompaniment
- National Nutrition Month Video Accompaniment
- February Marks the Beginning of American Heart Month Video Accompaniment
- Flu Season in Full Swing Video Accompaniment