Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Health Survey Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Observes National HIV Testing Day 2021 Video Accompaniment
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida Video Accompaniment
- Memorial Day Remember Water Safety Video Accompaniment
- Setting the Record Straight - Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims Video Accompaniment