Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Florida Letter to FDA Formula Shortage Video Accompaniment
- 20220420-gender-dysphoria-press-release Video Accompaniment
- 20220420-gender-dysphoria-guidance Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida Video Accompaniment
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab Video Accompaniment