Florida Department of Health in Hendry County
- (863) 674-4041
LaBelle - 1140 Pratt Blvd; 33935
Clewiston - 1100 South Olympia Ave 33440
Immunizations are provided Monday through Friday 8 to 5 on a walk-in basis only.
Items needed for an immunization visit
- Most recent immunization records
- If vaccinations are needed, please bring the child in to receive immunizations, (many parents/guardians do not bring the child because they believe they do not need vaccinations)
- Clients 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by one of the following adults:
Parent, Grandparent, Step-parent, Uncle, Aunt, Sister or Brother
- Legal guardians must present the most recent court ordered paperwork.
- Non-related adults accompanying clients 17 years of age and younger must present an original notarized letter signed by the parent or legal guardian.