Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
No events at this time
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida